Be honest, we know you’re reading this recipe because you want to cook an easy-to-bake dessert. You don’t have to embarrassed about that. After all, we all want to spend more time eating than baking, don’t we?
So, get your baking equipment revved up – we’ll have a fun, exciting, and easy kosher dessert to do. Your taste buds will love this, 100% sure!
- 13oz soft butter
- 13 oz dark chocolate
- 6 large eggs
- 10 oz Plain flour
- 10 oz Chopped walnuts
- Line the pan with greaseproof paper. Melt butter & chocolate together.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Measure flour into a separate bowl.
- Let the chocolate mixture cool, beat the eggs into the mixture, add nuts and flour. Beat smoothly.
- Bake for 30 minutes in medium oven. Feel the top of the cake to see if the middle is still soft.
- When it’s slightly firm, remove from the oven. It will continue to cook so do not refrigerate until very cool.
- Should be soft, especially in the middle.