Health & Safety – COVID-19 Protocols
WE’VE TAKEN CAREFUL MEASURES
so you can travel without worry.
As an experienced traveler you are well informed, prepared, and mindful. Kosher River Cruises approaches every cruise with that same thorough diligence. Stringent security and sanitation protocols onboard our riverboats are nothing new to the operators we partner with. They not only remain our top priorities but are being escalated as we face the current challenge. As we learn more from Cruise Line International Association (CLIA) and the World Health Organization (WHO) we will look to adopt their health and safety recommendations and continue to update for your added peace of mind.
Health and safety assurance—always a priority for your cruise experience
Please note that guests will also need to comply with any specific requirements imposed by airlines and/or governments, which may differ from the above and may include proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. Please click below here to view the “CIBT Entry Guide” page for more details. Please note Travel rules are changing daily
The SHERPA Entry Guide is the up to date and authoritative source for all your travel needs:
The information in this tool is provided by SHERPA. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, it is recommended that you check directly with the government’s website of the country/countries where you will be traveling.
SAFETY & SECURITY PROTOCOLS*
- All outside doors and access to the interior of the ships are locked when docked. Only registered guests can access the ship using a key card with special arrangements are made for Shabbat
- All guests and luggage are verified against the manifest at check-in.
- Guests have 24/7 access to the front desk.
- Key card scanners are utilized at the gangway.
- Cameras are present at the entrance of the ship and in public areas and are monitored by our reception staff.
- Ships are patrolled by trained staff 24/7.
- All deliveries are thoroughly inspected before being brought onboard.
*Note: Security features may differ by itinerary.
HEALTH & HYGIENE PROTOCOLS**
**PLEASE NOTE: While we believe these protocols to be the appropriate steps in protecting the well-being of our guests and crew, we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 response globally and will update our protocols accordingly and in the best interest of our guests and crew.
- All guests must complete a “Travel Declaration” prior to embarkation. and will have their temperature taken throughout the cruise using touchless technology.
- All guests and crew are required to sanitize their hands when entering public spaces, when coming back onboard the ship each day, and before each meal.
- Housekeeping staff disinfect all public area touch points and hot spots throughout the day, including all handrails and door handles.
- Any onboard payments are processed using a contactless payment method and credit card machines will be wiped after each pin entry.
- Crew wash their hands frequently when handling guest luggage. Disembarkation luggage is kept separate from embarkation luggage to avoid cross-contamination.
- All staterooms and suites are thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis.
- All air-conditioning filters are cleaned and disinfected on each embarkation day before rooming takes place.
- All buses are cleaned and wiped with disinfectant before each use.
- Vox boxes are sanitized prior to embarkation and kept with the passenger for the duration of their say.
- All crew receives professional health and hygiene training (HACCP) by an external consultant before each ship begins its sailing season, including training on how to look for symptoms.
- All crew strictly adhere to social distancing requirements.
- All crew undergo regular health screenings and temperature checks.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available and mandated for use in all crew areas.
- Crew quarters, public and private, are sanitized regularly.
Vaccination and Testing:
Any guest traveling with Kosher River Cruises will need to provide proof of the following upon embarkation:
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination with the final dose given at least 14 days prior to the start of their cruise.
Guests will also need to comply with any specific requirements imposed by airlines and/or governments, which may differ from the above.
PCR Test Disembarkation Services: Should your home country require a PCR test prior to your return, we have made the necessary arrangements for this service to be arranged whilst on our cruise (*Please not this service will be at your expense).
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY – COVID-19 WARNING
We have introduced enhanced hygiene protocols—for you, our other guests, and our team members.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. We ask that you please take personal responsibility for your well-being. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitizers you require. Please adopt physical distancing and hygiene practices throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instruction whether physical signage, or requests from our professional staff once you are vacationing with us.
In choosing to travel with Kosher River Cruises, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Code of Conduct: Please note individuals who do not comply with our stated safety protocols will be immediately escorted from the program at their own expense. Before embarkation guests will be required to complete, sign and submit the “Guest Code of Conduct” stipulating that you agree to our safety protocols and onboard behavior during their vacation.
Let’s help keep each other safe, happy, and healthy.
Peace of Mind and Protecting Your Investment
Kosher River Cruise Travel Protection: Are you ready to book your dream river cruise, but worried about the unexpected—including the impact of COVID-19? Kosher River Cruises Travel Protection Plans may protect you from unforeseen events so you can travel with confidence.
Travel Insurance is Highly Recommended: We strongly encourage you to purchase travel protection when traveling with Kosher River Cruises. Should you choose to travel on Kosher River Cruises without travel insurance coverage, you will need to acknowledge your agreement to take full responsibility for all expenses (trip interruption, trip delay, medical expenses, quarantine expenses and emergency evacuation/repatriation) that may arise while traveling with Kosher River Cruises.
A direct link to our recommended travel insurance company can be found on our website or click the link below. Please note most insurance policies require guest to purchase insurance within 21 days of reservation and deposit.
**Please note using your credit card’s insurance policy as coverage in place of supplemental dedicated travel insurance is not recommended. A supplemental dedicated travel insurance policy is your most comprehensive method of travel protection. Each credit card varies as to the extent of the provided coverage, but most are limited and do not offer as much coverage compared to a dedicated insurance policy.
Connect With Us
Call Us: USA +1 310-237-0122
Call Us Toll Free USA: 800-923-2645
Office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm PST
Israel: 052 836 2661
United Kingdom: 020 3393 6823
Get the latest news and updates on Kosher River Cruise