Baking at home is something that you should be enjoying right now, especially when we are on a ‘staycation’. If you don’t have any talent on cooking, take this recipe as your first lesson in the world of kosher baking!
Most people love a taste of cheese in their desserts (we’re pretty sure you do!). So, here’s a kosher cheesecake recipe that you should recreate today! Prepare your baking essentials, and let’s get ready to bake!
The kosher cheesecake makes 12 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs or 1 packet petit beurre
- 3 tbsp. butter melted or more if required
- 2 lb 30% cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Add eggs, mixing on low speed just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- BAKE at 325F for 1 hour and 5 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.