NORMANDY RIVER CRUISE 2020
Ship and Pricing Information
Your Ship – The Scenic Gem
Scenic Gem is the most luxurious ship currently cruising the Seine River and was purpose-built to cruise all the way to beautiful Honfleur. With only 63 balcony suites, guests will enjoy an almost 2:1 staff to guest ratio, along with every all-inclusive 5-star luxury amenity you’ve come to expect on a 5* Kosher River Cruises.
With innovative new technology, your Scenic Space-Ship will be your gracious ultra-modern floating hotel as you cruise the Seine. Intimate and friendly—with every amenity you could want—the Scenic Space-Ships were designed with you in mind. From the moment you
step on board, you’ll be spoiled. From delectable kosher dining right down to your pillow menu, you’ll enjoy the ultimate in all-inclusive luxury, every moment of the day.
Cabin sizes range from the 205ft2 balcony suites to the ultra-luxurious 455ft2 Royal One Bedroom Suites. On board, as part of your all-inclusive experience, you’ll have full access to a fitness center and wellness area, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes, open bar, and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day. Your Kosher River Cruise directors, as well as every member of the ships hospitable on-board team, is available to help you make the most of every minute of your time on board your Space Ship.
Length: 360 feet
Located on the Sapphire and Diamond Decks they feature a full-length outdoor balcony with the exclusive Scenic Sun Lounge system and are larger than the standard river cruise cabins on Europe’s rivers.
Sapphire Deck – CAT: C, BA, B – $5890 pp/dbl
single supplement 35%
Diamond Deck – CAT: PA, P -$6490 pp/dbl
single supplement 50%
Deluxe Balcony Suite
Located in prime locations at the front of the ship on both the Sapphire and Diamond Decks, they offer all the features of our private Balcony Suites with our ingenious Scenic Sun Lounge, but with even more space to relax.
Sapphire Deck – CAT: BD – $6690 pp/dbl
Diamond Deck – CAT: PD – $7090 pp/dbl
single supplement N/A
Royal One-Bedroom Suite – 1 CABIN LEFT
At 455ft², these are amongst the largest suites on Europe’s rivers. At the rear of the Diamond Deck, enjoy fantastic views of the passing scenery, separate lounge and dining area and luxurious oversized bathroom.
Diamond Deck – CAT: RP – $10,990 pp/dbl – “1 LEFT”
*Please note prices are subject to change. Please contact us for single supplement prices.
Booking: To make a reservation please click on the registration buttons and fill out the on-line tour registration forms. Once we receive your initial electronic registration, we will send via email a link to complete your final registration forms. If you need assistance with your reservation please call us and we can do so over the phone.
Due to limited space on our cruises, reservations can only be guaranteed with registration and deposit. Final payment must be received no later than 120 days prior to departure or booking is subject to cancellation and payments forfeited and non-transferable. All terms and conditions including payment and cancellation policy can be seen on your online registration form. Deposit may be made with credit card, check, wire, or bank transfer. Final payments can only be made by check, wire or bank transfer. We highly recommend all passengers take out travel insurance at time of initial booking.
Your Kosher River Cruise Bonus:
- One all-inclusive price, including tax and touring
- Experience: Over 20 years of running memorable all-inclusive, activity-oriented kosher travel programs and cruises
- Expert daily lectures on the area’s history and Jewish heritage
- Guided touring at our ports of call
- OPEN BAR – ALL WINE & SPIRITS! – Quality kosher red & white wines from France’s great wine regions
- Delicious Glatt Kosher dining, with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, cakes & tea, dinner and evening snack) in the ship’s elegant restaurant , which accommodates all guests in one seating
- Quality French red & white kosher wines
- All-inclusive open bar and mini bar
- On-site synagogue for daily Minyanim complete with Sefer Torah and on-site Rabbonim
- Touring: Guided touring at our ports of call with our Kosher Expeditions historians, exploring thousands of years of European history and Jewish heritage.
- Use of all ship-board amenities and programming (some for an additional fee)
- Music performances and on-board entertainment
- Included features as specified in the itinerary (incl.)
- Services of experienced cruise directors and Kosher Expeditions staff throughout the cruise
- 7-night / 8-day cruise accommodation in outside stateroom
- Scheduled Airport Transfers day of cruise and day of cruise departure
- Wifi – Stay connected to the world as you cruise with Kosher River Cruise
- Lecture and Education Program
What’s not included?
- Airfare: Group air departures and arrivals (10 or more people) from the same gateway can be arranged through our air desk, please call for details.
- Port fees: $65 per person
- Gratuities:$150 per person will be collected at invoicing and given directly to the crew and guides
- Optional guided tours
- Miscellaneous on-board services and amenities
*Please note pricing and itinerary is subject to change.
Connect With Us
Call Us: USA +1 310-237-0122
Call Us Toll Free USA: 800-923-2645
Office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm PST
Israel: 052 836 2661
United Kingdom: 020 3393 6823
Get the latest news and updates on Kosher River Cruise