NORMANDY RIVER CRUISE 2020
Ship and Pricing Information
YOUR SHIP – THE SCENIC GEM
Scenic Gem is the most luxurious ship currently cruising the Seine River and was purpose-built to cruise all the way to beautiful Honfleur. With only 64 balcony suites, guests will enjoy an almost 2:1 staff to guest ratio, along with every all-inclusive 5-star luxury amenity you’ve come to expect on a 5* Kosher River Cruises.
With innovative new technology, your Scenic Space-Ship will be your gracious ultra-modern floating hotel as you cruise the Seine. Intimate and friendly—with every amenity you could want—the Scenic Space-Ships were designed with you in mind. From the moment you
step on board, you’ll be spoiled. From delectable kosher dining right down to your pillow menu, you’ll enjoy the ultimate in all-inclusive luxury, every moment of the day.
Cabin sizes range from the 205ft2 balcony suites to the ultra-luxurious 455ft2 Royal One Bedroom Suites. On board, as part of your all-inclusive experience, you’ll have full access to a fitness center and wellness area, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes, open bar, and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day. Your Kosher River Cruise directors, as well as every member of the ships hospitable on-board team, is available to help you make the most of every minute of your time on board your Space Ship.
Features a full-length outdoor balcony with exclusive ‘Sun Lounge’ system – 19m2 / 205ft2
Sapphire Deck – CAT: C, BA, B – $5890 pp/dbl
Diamond Deck – CAT: PA, P – $6490 pp/dbl
Deluxe Balcony Suite
Located in prime locations at the front of the ship, they offer all the features of the Balcony Suites but with even more space to relax – 21m2 / 225ft2
Sapphire Deck – CAT: BD – $6690 pp/dbl
Diamond Deck – CAT: PD – $7090 pp/dbl
Royal Balcony Suite
The Royal Suites on the Diamond Deck are the ultimate in luxury at 305ft2 with more space, impeccable service, and thoughtful touches. Enjoy an outdoor balcony, lounge area and a luxurious oversized bathroom – 28m2 / 305ft2
Diamond Deck – CAT: R – $8990 pp/dbl
Royal One-Bedroom Suite
This is the largest suite on Europe’s rivers. At the rear of the Diamond Deck, enjoy fantastic views of the passing scenery, separate lounge and dining area, and luxurious oversized bathroom. – 42m2 / 455ft2
Diamond Deck – CAT: RP – $10,990 pp/dbl
*Please note prices are subject to change. Please contact us for single supplement prices.
Booking: To make a reservation please click on the registration buttons below and fill out the on-line tour registration forms. Once we receive your initial electronic registration, we will send via email or post mail your final registration forms to printed, filled out and signed then retuned via fax, email scan or post mail with your initial deposit. If you need assistance with your reservation please call us and we can do so over the phone.
Due to limited space on our cruises, reservations can only be guaranteed with a non-refundable deposit of $1000 per person which must be received within 7-days of booking or reservation is subject to cancellation. Final payment must be received no later than 120 days prior to departure or booking is subject to cancellation and payments forfeited and non-transferable. Deposit may be made with credit card, check, wire, or bank transfer. Final payments can only be made by check, wire or bank transfer. We highly recommend all passengers take out travel insurance at time of initial booking.
Your Kosher River Cruise Bonus:
- One all-inclusive price, including tax, port fees, and touring
- Experience: Over 20 years of running memorable all-inclusive, activity-oriented kosher travel programs and cruises
- Expert daily lectures on area history and Jewish heritage
- Guided touring at our ports of call
- Delicious Glatt Kosher dining, with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, cakes & tea, dinner and midnight snack) in the elegant Panorama-Restaurant, which accommodates all guests in one seating
- Quality kosher red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions (for purchase)
- On-site synagogue for daily Minyanim complete with Sefer Torah and on-site Rabbonim
- Touring: Guided touring at our ports of call with our Kosher River Cruise historians, exploring thousands of years of European history and Jewish heritage.
- Use of all ship-board amenities and programming (some for an additional fee)
- Music performances and on-board entertainment
- Included features as specified in the itinerary (incl.)
- Services of experienced cruise directors and Kosher River Cruise staff throughout the cruise
- 7-night / 8-day cruise accommodation in outside stateroom
What’s not included?
- Airfare: Group air departing and arriving from the same gateway can be arranged through our air desk, please call for details.
- Private Airport (meet & greet) transfers (available for purchase $70 pp each way)
- Gratuities ($150 per person will be collected at the start of your cruise and given directly to the crew and guides)
- Optional guided tours
- Miscellaneous on-board services and amenities
- Bar Items (wine, beverages, and water including during all meals above the $150 on-board beverage credit
- Pre / post cruise tours
Connect With Us
Call Us: USA +1 310-237-0122
Call Us Toll Free USA: 800-923-2645
Office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm PST
Israel: 052 836 2661
United Kingdom: 020 3393 6823
Get the latest news and updates on Kosher River Cruise