RUSSIA - THE VOLGA
Moscow to St. Petersburg
Treat yourself to an unforgettable cruising experience on Russia’s Volga River from Moscow to St. Petersburg aboard our luxury riverboat. Explore authentic Russian cities, take in the beauty of the surrounding nature, explore the regions rich Jewish history and heritage, and enjoy premium service and activities that you have come to expect when with traveling Kosher River Cruises.
Embark on an unforgettable 13-day experience as we explore the genuine Russian cities set on the banks of mighty Volga River. Enjoy exciting on board activities, lectures, entertainment and our signature land tours, all included, as we experience the highlights of both capitals and everything in-between during this enchanting cruise from Moscow to Saint Petersburg.
Cruising with Kosher River Cruises is an experience of its own! The only all-kosher ship, all-inclusive cruise company; we only charter the highest level of ships with state-of-the-art amenities, spacious guest rooms, onboard entertainment and lectures by our guest speakers, land tour programs, and of course delicious Glatt Kosher food under Master Kosher Chef Malcom Green, house wines, and so more!
Kosher River Cruises brings to you a-once-in-a-lifetime travel experience as we sail the beautiful Volga River through the heart of Russia. Here, experience the outstanding comfort and quality accompanied by perfected service in an atmosphere of classic grace. Discover an unforgettable river cruise on the most beautiful European waterway—with all the comforts of a floating hotel.
Kosher River Cruises stands for the highest level of hospitality and service that is devoted to satisfying your every wish and need. A perfect finish to a once-in-a-life-time travel experience, we guarantee you will feel on top of the world in every way and enjoy each moment, whether on water or on land.
Our all-inclusive program includes delicious Glatt Kosher cuisine, on-board synagogue with daily minyanim, engaging lectures and on-board programing, and local touring in Moscow, St. Petersburg and ports of call along the river, exploring the areas unique history and Jewish heritage.
Kosher River Cruises with our ship partners offer state-of-the-art amenities and nurtured an amazing team of professionals who orchestrate every part of your cruise. Get to know your hosts and crew even before you embark on your once-in-a-lifetime cruise on Russian rivers. From dining to lectures & entertainment to in-suite amenities, anything you’ll experience on our cruises is first class.
The unsurpassed luxury of cruising with Kosher River Cruises
Our luxury riverboat entered service during the spring of 2007 after a comprehensive two-year renovation. This elegant vessel is designed in classic decor with a slight Russian touch and accommodates just 100 passengers. It is the best choice for travelers seeking intimate cruise experience and personalized service. 50 staterooms are located over four decks and range from Standard Cabins to Deluxe Staterooms. On the upper 2 decks – Promenade and Sun, you will find spacious Junior Suites and luxurious forward looking Owner’s Suite, which has a private terrace and separate exit to the open deck. All cabins are equipped with private bathroom with shower, individually controlled air-conditioning and heating, direct dial telephone, satellite flat screen television and minibar. Additional comforts provided include bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, bathroom accessories kit, bottled water (replenished daily) and welcome fruit basket.
The Service Experience
We are genuinely proud to have the most professional team of Kosher River Cruise staff (with over 30 years of kosher travel experience) and ship crew available to our guests. With an almost 1:1 passengers to staff ratio, we pride ourselves on outstanding service; after all, having the right people onboard makes your journey something really special.
Facilities & Dining
Spread over three decks, our facilities include anything one’s heart desires: from a delightful restaurant to the lounge area with large panoramic windows and a bar to a library and so much more.
Spread over three decks, the on board facilities include a delightful restaurant which accommodates all guests in one sitting. The lounge is a pleasant space for relaxation with large panoramic windows and bar area perfect for our lecture and entertainment programs. On the large, spacious Sun deck you will find comfortable deck furniture. There is also a library which features board games, an outside bar with comfortable deck furniture, a fitness center and sauna. Satellite Internet is available throughout the ship via the WiFi connection.
The single sitting dining room offers the best of traditional Glatt Kosher Russian cuisine and international choices, accompanied by complementary wine and soft drinks. Every day delightful buffet meals are served in the restaurant all under the auspices of Master Kosher Chef Malcolm Green.
On board there is also a luxurious lounge and bar where a pianist plays each evening and afternoon tea and evening snack buffet is served each day.
|Available For Custom Groups
10/22/20 – 10/29/20
- June 12 Day 1 (Tu) Moscow: Check-in
- June 13 Day 2 (We) Moscow: Tour
- June 14 Day 3 (Th): Moscow: Tour, cruise
- June 15 Day 4 (Fr): Uglich: tour, Shabbat overnight June 16 Day 5 (Sa): Uglich: Shabbat, evening depart June 17 Day 6 (Su): Yaroslavl: Tour
- June 18 Day 7 (Mo): Goritsy: Tour
- June 19 Day 8 (Tu): Kizhi: Disembark
- June 20 Day 9 (We): St Svir River & Mandrogi: Tour June 21 Day 10 (Th): St. Petersburg: arrival, tour June 22 Day 11 (Fr): St. Petersburg: Tour, Shabbat June 23 Day 12 (Sa): St. Petersburg: Shabbat
- June 24 Day 13 (Su): St. Petersburg: Depart
* Please note mooring and casting off times are only guidelines. We reserve the right to make changes to the itineraries and excursion programs. If due to low or high water or a defective ship a section of the river is closed to travel, the ship-owner reserves the right to transport guests along this section by bus, accommodate them in hotels and /or change the course of this part of the journey. In certain circumstances it may be necessary to transfer to another ship. These situations are rare but do happen from time to time and are all part of riverboat vacations. There’s nothing anyone can do to control mother nature.
YOUR CRUISE PROGRAM
Cruise Program Includes:
- One all-inclusive price, including tax, port fees, and touring
- Experience: Over 20 years of running memorable all-inclusive, activity-oriented kosher travel programs and cruises
- 12 nights on board our luxurious river boat
- Delicious Glatt Kosher dining with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, cakes & tea, dinner and midnight snack) in the elegant dining room, which accommodates all guests in one seating
- Wine, beer and soft drinks served with all lunches and dinners
- On board 24 hour coffee station with complimentary tea, coffee and snacks and daily bottled water supply
- English-speaking professional guides and rich daily sightseeing programs
- All entrance fees according to the program Educational lectures by respected Russian professors about Russian history and politics; Jewish history & heritage and all religious programming
- Diverse cultural program on board including classes, concerts, dances and performances
- Port charges, local taxes, fuel surcharge
- On-site synagogue for daily Minyanim complete with Sefer Torah and on-site Rabbonim
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Personal expenses
Connect With Us
Call Us: USA +1 310-237-0122
Call Us Toll Free USA: 800-923-2645
WhatsApp SMS: +1 (206)-536-3150
Office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm PST
Israel: 052 836 2661
United Kingdom: 020 3393 6823
Get the latest news and updates on Kosher River Cruise