MISSISSIPPI RIVER CRUISE 2020
Ship and Pricing Information
THE SHIP – THE QUEEN OF THE MISSISSIPPI
The Queen of the Mississippi delivers an experience unlike any other riverboat. The Queen of the Mississippi offers passengers modern amenities and comforts including large staterooms with private balconies, hotel-style bathrooms, complimentary room service, WiFi, and more. Built in 2015, The Queen of the Mississippi offers an authentic paddle wheeler experience with all the comforts of home.
Finely Appointed Staterooms: Cruise the Mississippi in comfort aboard American Cruise Lines’ Queen of the Mississippi, All deck staterooms and suites feature sliding glass doors to access private balconies allowing you to experience breathtaking scenery from the privacy of your stateroom as the Queen of the Mississippi makes its way down the river.
Beneath gleaming wood work in brass fixtures aboard the queen of the Mississippi is a framework of modern cruise ship technology that provides passengers with the most comfortable vacation imaginable as we cruise the mighty Mississippi from New Orleans to New Orleans. The queen of the Mississippi features the most spacious state rooms in the industry and provides more space per passenger than any other river cruise ship.
QUEEN OF THE MISSISSIPPI AMENITIES AND FEATURES
- COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI
- ELEVATOR ACCESS TO ALL DECKS OF THE SHIP
- MANY LOUNGES OFFER AN ATMOSPHERE FOR EVERY MOOD
- GRAND DINING ROOM ACCOMMODATES ALL GUESTS TOGETHER
- OPEN-AIR EXERCISE AREA WITH VIEWS OF PASSING SCENERY
- SATELLITE TV AND DVD PLAYER IN ALL STATEROOMS
- SPACIOUS STATEROOMS ARE THE LARGEST ON ANY CRUISE SHIP
- HOTEL-SIZE PRIVATE BATHROOMS WITH A FULL SET OF AMENITIES
- PRIVATE BALCONIES SLIDING GLASS BALCONY DOORS OFFER PANORAMIC VIEWS
- TWICE DAILY STATEROOM SERVICE
- MARK TWAIN LIBRARY AND CHART ROOM
- PUTTING GREEN ON THE TOP DECK
- LAUNDRY FACILITIES
- INDIVIDUAL CLIMATE CONTROL
- AFTERNOON TEA SERVICE IN THE SKY LOUNGE
- JAZZ AND EVENING MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT
- BRAND NEW SHIP BUILT IN THE USA
- ALL AMERICAN CREW
- COMPLIMENTARY COCKTAIL HOUR EACH EVENING
- ONBOARD HISTORIANS AND NATURALISTS
- CULINARY PROGRAM FEATURING LOCALLY SOURCED KOSHER INGREDIENTS UNDER MASTER KOSHER CHEF MALCOLM GREEN
- ON-SITE SYNAGOGUE
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE FROM YOUR KOSHER RIVERBAOT CREW & TOUR LEADERS
At a generous 445 sq. ft., the Owner’s Suites of Queen of the Mississippi offer the finest accommodations with unsurpassed views of the Mississippi River. With a spacious seating area and full size bathrooms, each suite is a private sanctuary where you can unwind after a day of exploration in the tasteful comfort of your surroundings. A feature of these suites, large sliding glass door lead out to a private balcony where you can enjoy the ever-changing scenery.
Single Supplement NA
AAM (Private Balcony)
Located on the top deck, these spacious staterooms feature scenic views of the passing landscape. At 328 sq. ft., you will enjoy all the modern comforts and relaxing style that is expected of a premium hotel. These staterooms also offer full-size bathrooms and a walk-out private balcony where the grandness of the Mississippi can be appreciated.
Single Supplement NA
AAC (Private Balcony)
Our AAC staterooms are conveniently located on the fourth deck and offer all the comforts of a fine hotel. Complete with a private balcony and floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, these staterooms provide spectacular panoramic views of the Mississippi River and the surrounding landscape. At 304 sq. ft., these staterooms also offer a sitting area, desk, and hotel size bathrooms.
Single Supplement NA
AAL (Private Balcony)
AAL staterooms can be found on the second and third deck of the Queen of the Mississippi. Enjoy a luxurious 304 sq. ft. of living space that is equipped with plush seating, full-sized bathrooms, and a private balcony with large sliding glass doors that offer great views of the Mississippi scenery. These staterooms are the epitome of comfort and relaxation.
Single Supplement NA
AAR (Private Balcony)
AAR staterooms can be found on the second deck of the Queen of the Mississippi. Enjoy a luxurious 304 sq. ft. of living space that is equipped with full-sized bathrooms, and a large private balcony with sliding glass doors. These staterooms are the ideal retreat for relaxation.
Single Supplement 50% of cabin cost
Single (Private Balcony)
Single (Private Balcony): Perfect for the solo traveler, our Single staterooms offer all the amenities you expect from a fine hotel. At 230 sq. ft., these staterooms have spacious bathrooms and large sliding glass doors that lead to a private balcony.
*Please note pricing and itinerary is subject to change
Booking: To make a reservation please click on the registration buttons below and fill out the on-line tour registration forms. Once we receive your initial electronic registration, we will send via email or post mail your final registration forms to printed, filled out and signed then retuned via fax, email scan or post mail with your initial deposit. If you need assistance with your reservation please call us and we can do so over the phone.
Due to limited space on our cruises, reservations can only be guaranteed with a non-refundable deposit of $1000 per person which must be received within 7-days of booking or reservation is subject to cancellation. Final payment must be received no later than 120 days prior to departure or booking is subject to cancellation and payments forfeited and non-transferable. Deposit may be made with credit card, check, wire, or bank transfer. Final payments can only be made by check, wire or bank transfer. We highly recommend all passengers take out travel insurance at time of initial booking.
- Your Kosher River Cruise Bonus:
- One all-inclusive price, including tax, port fees, and touring
- Experience: Over 20 years of running memorable all-inclusive, activity-oriented kosher travel programs and cruises
- Expert daily lectures on area history and Jewish heritage
- Guided touring at our ports of call
- Delicious Glatt Kosher dining, with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, cakes & tea, dinner and midnight snack) in the elegant Panorama-Restaurant, which accommodates all guests in one seating
- Evening Quality kosher red & white wines & beer at dinner
- On-site synagogue for daily Minyanim complete with Sefer Torah and on-site Rabbonim
- Touring: Guided touring at our ports of call with our Kosher River Cruise historians, exploring the areas history and Jewish heritage.
- Use of all ship-board amenities and programming (some for an additional fee)
- Music performances and on-board entertainment
- Included features as specified in the itinerary (incl.)
- Services of experienced cruise directors and Kosher River Cruise staff throughout the cruise
- 7-night / 8-day cruise accommodation in outside stateroom
- Airport Transfers day of cruise and day of cruise departure
What’s not included?
- Airfare: Group air departing and arriving from the same gateway can be arranged through our air desk, please call for details.
- Port fees of $65 per person
- Gratuities ($150 per person will be collected at the start of your cruise and given directly to the crew and guides)
- Optional guided tours
- Miscellaneous on-board services and amenities
- Bar Items
- Pre / post cruise tours
Connect With Us
Call Us: USA +1 310-237-0122
Call Us Toll Free USA: 800-923-2645
WhatsApp SMS: +1 (206)-536-3150
Office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm PST
Israel: 052 836 2661
United Kingdom: 020 3393 6823
Get the latest news and updates on Kosher River Cruise