MEKONG RIVER CRUISE 2025Ship and Pricing Information
MEKONG RIVER CRUISE 2025
THE SHIP – The Scenic Spirit
Scenic Spirit will be your sanctuary and a small-ship experience in a class of its own.
Unpack your bags just once and settle into your spacious suite featuring separate living and sleeping areas as well as your own balcony. Explore the light-filled public spaces and dining areas, where you can relax, indulge, and dream, as the magical Vietnamese and Cambodian landscapes float by. Your experience will be one of unmatched luxury with enhanced protocols for your health and wellbeing.
Step inside your indulgent and spacious suite – your private sanctuary on the river. With views so wonderful, your suite’s balcony has been designed to convert into a Scenic Sun Lounge at the touch of a button.
Luxuriously appointed, suites all feature balconies and are the most spacious on the Mekong River. Every suite features the exclusive Scenic Slumber beds, a separate lounge, walk-in wardrobe and oversized bathroom stocked with luxurious eco-friendly toiletries.
Feel pampered with an extensive pillow menu that offers a choice of six different varieties. Enjoy Egyptian cotton sheets, plush bathrobes, nightly turndown service with a gift and complimentary shoeshine service that will have you feeling you’re at an indulgent 5-star hotel.
In every suite there’s also a safe for your valuables, umbrellas, USB ports, and Wi-Fi.
Every indulgent suite includes:
- A private verandah or terrace
- Luxury double size (1 large bed or 2 single beds) Scenic Slumber bed
- Extensive pillow menu with six different varieties
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Plush bathrobes
- Separate lounge area
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Oversized bathroom stocked with luxury eco-friendly toiletries
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- USB ports
- Nightlight turndown service with a gift
- Complimentary shoeshine service
Life Aboard the Scenic Spirit
Luxury Facilities: The illustrious Scenic Spirit offers guests a wealth of luxurious amenities in unrivalled luxury and refinement, including a spa, pool, workout facilities with daily classes, numerous lounges, and an opulent sun deck to experience the sights, sounds, and wonders of life along the Mekong. See video below for details.
Note: The food shown in this video is from a standard cruise and is not indicative of the glatt kosher food served on a KRC cruise.
Including Scenic ‘Sun Lounge’ – 344ft2
Our Deluxe Suites are the most spacious lead-in suites on the Mekong River, featuring a separate bedroom and lounge area, offering modern and elegant furnishings, HDTV, and individual room climate control, each with its own control panel.
Jewel Deck Category: CA: $8,790 pp/dbl
Single supplement 65%
Sapphire Deck Category: B, BB, BA: $9,290/dbl
Single supplement N/A
Diamond Deck Category A: $9,890 pp/dbl
Single Supplement N/A
Grand Deluxe Suite
Including Scenic ‘Sun Lounge’ – 430ft2
Our expansive Grand Deluxe Suites, at a generous 430 ft2, feature stylish lounge areas, spacious bathrooms, queen-size Scenic Slumber beds, a full walk-through wardrobe, HDTV, and individual room climate control, each with its own control panel.
Category: RD: $11,990 pp/dbl
Single Supplement N/A
Royal Panorama Suite
Including Scenic ‘Sun Lounge’ – 861ft2
Our expansive Royal Panorama Suites, at a generous 861 ft2, redefine the industry standard. The suites feature elegant lounge areas, oversized bathrooms with a bath, and a private terrace featuring an outdoor Jacuzzi and day bed.
*Please note pricing is subject to change
Category: RS: $14,990 pp/dbl
Single Supplement N/A
The Kosher River Cruises Signature Truly All-Inclusive Promise
As well as a wealth of luxurious amenities, guests traveling on board Scenic Spirit between
Vietnam and Cambodia can feel the benefit of Kosher River Cruises signature all-inclusive promise. We’ve truly thought of everything to ensure that you enjoy an immersive and restorative journey through Southeast Asia, from delicious Glatt Kosher meals and drinks created by chef Malcolm to the “little things” you’d expect to pay for on other cruises.
Booking: To make a reservation, please click on the “Reserve Your Cruise” button, to fill out the on-line tour registration forms that include your $1000 per person deposit (by credit card). If you need assistance with your reservation or would like to make your deposit by check or wire transfer, please call us and we can do so over the phone.
Due to limited space on our cruises, reservations can only be guaranteed with a deposit of $1000 per person. Final payment must be received no later than 120 days prior to departure or booking is subject to cancellation, and payments forfeited and non-transferable. Deposits may be made with credit card, check, wire, or bank transfer. Final payments can only be made by check, wire, or bank transfer. We highly recommend all passengers take out travel insurance at time of initial booking.
Your Kosher River Cruise Bonus:
- One all-inclusive price, including tax and touring
- Experience: 25 years of running memorable all-inclusive, activity-oriented kosher travel programs and cruises
- Expert daily programming and entertainment
- Guided touring at our ports of call
- Delicious Glatt Kosher dining by master kosher chef Malcolm Green, with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, cakes & tea, dinner) in the elegant Panorama-Restaurant, which accommodates all guests in one seating
- On-site synagogue for daily Minyanim complete with Sefer Torah and on-site Rabbonim
- Touring: Guided touring at our ports of call with our Kosher River Cruise leaders
- Use of all ship-board amenities and programming (some for an additional fee)
- Musical performances and on-board entertainment
- Included features as specified in the itinerary (incl.)
- Services of experienced cruise directors and Kosher River Cruise staff throughout the cruise
- Free Flow All-Day Drinks package (open bar): Includes beverages of bottled water, kosher wine, beer, soft drinks, juices, smoothies, brewed coffee and tea and specialty barista coffee. (Top shelf spirits may be purchased from the bar at an additional cost).
- 10-night / 11-day cruise accommodation in outside balcony stateroom, pre-cruise night with deluxe hotel Phnom Penh, and post-cruise 2 nights in Ho Chi Min City (Saigon)
- Airport transfers
- Meet & greet arrival at Phenom Penh, Cambodia airport.
- Airport return Ho Chi Min City (Saigon)
- Pre & Post cruise hotel nights, programming, meals included – 1 night Phnom Penh, 2 nights Ho Chi Min City (Saigon).
What’s not included?
- Airfare: Group air departing and arriving from the same gateway can be arranged through our air desk; please call for details.
- Gratuities $300 per person. These will be invoiced and given directly to the onboard crew and guides
- Optional guided tours
- Miscellaneous on-board services and amenities
- Port fees $275 pp
- Visas – we will help all guests obtain these; please call for details.
- Additional Spirits / bar items not included in the drinks package onboard, or bar items for hotel nights in Phnom Penh and Ho Chi Min City (Saigon)
Connect With Us
Call Us: USA +1 310-237-0122
Call Us Toll Free USA: 800-923-2645
Office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm PST
Israel: 052 836 2661
United Kingdom: 020 3393 6823
Get the latest news and updates on Kosher River Cruise