This BEST EVER MEAT LOAF is not just for celebrations, this meal can be your comfort food and TV binging buddy. Munch on the slices of meaty kosher goodness alone or with your family. Recreate this recipe and enjoy a purely kosher cuisine delight that will surely make you smile and remember the better days. Stay safe and happy!
BEST EVER MEAT LOAF
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 slices bread, crumbled
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalk of celery chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- ¼ cup of ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a blender put the onion, garlic, celery & carrot, blend till a fine or pureed mixture
- Stir eggs, salt, and ground black pepper in a large bowl. Add crumbled bread and stir until dissolved. Mix ground beef and pureed mixture into bread mixture; transfer mixture to a 9×5-inch loaf pan. Combine tinned tomatoes, ketchup, and mustard in a small bowl; spread over meat mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 1 to 1 1/4 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).